The Finance Administrator will be responsible for processing routine financial accounting of the client’s network to ensure the accurate, complete, and timely reporting of business performance. The role requires responsibility for the timely and accurate processing of transactions within the financial reporting system including the invoicing for accounts receivable and payable in accordance with company approval authority.
The role is also accountable for the completion of management and maintenance of key financial records, financial reconciliations, and statutory lodgments, and ensuring that company credit card spending, and staff reimbursement are in line with company policy. The role requires interactions with key business stakeholders including but not limited to suppliers, franchisees, store team members, and the support office team. The position works closely with the finance, data, payroll, and technology teams.
This role will report to the Accounting Administrator and Senior Accountant.
SCHEDULE: 5:00 AM – 2:00 PM Vietnam Time (6:00 AM – 3:00 PM Philippine Standard Time), follows Philippine holidays
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
WORK ARRANGEMENT: Remote
· Process invoices for payment and create accounts receivable invoices and supplier invoices for payment
· Process journal weekly sales and reconcile them to the point-of-sale system
· Reconcile daily cash takings
· Conduct royalty reconciliations of sales results for the client’s store network
· Prepare month-end reconciliations and journals with guidance from the senior accountant and senior finance manager
· Maintain and manage key financial registers including supplier lists, bank account registers, leases, and insurance listings
· Review and process the credit card and employee reimbursement submissions in line with company policy
· Prepare the statutory lodgments and management of statutory obligations
· Assist with the administration of new store openings and or the transfer in/out of corporate stores
· Assist in the preparation of weekly reporting results
· Assist in the setup of store admin including credit applications, bank accounts, etc.
· Assist with other duties as required by the Finance team
· Participate in team activities to help contribute to a positive learning team environment
· Communicate with managers to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of outputs and deliverables
· Maintain necessary accounting processes and reporting for the client’s network
· Build and maintain rapport with key business stakeholders in the business
· Continue to build relationships within the department, in particular the finance team, to foster a collaborative environment
· Identify issues and escalate to the Senior Accountant or relevant team member to collaboratively resolve
· Participate and engage where and when possible, with the team to add to the vibrant and dynamic culture
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business, CPA or CA qualification highly regarded but not essential
· Minimum two years of experience in a similar role within a commercial or public practice environment
· Experience using Oracle NetSuite ERP is highly regarded but not essential
· Experience in a multi-client environment
· Strong organization, oral and written communication skills
· Analytical skills with particular attention to detail
· Aptitude in data management, analytics, reporting preparation
· Ability to function in an autonomous environment—independent worker, self-directed